Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Pro Resources in Fort Wayne is seeking a skilled Welder! Since 1939 this company has grown to become the global leader in acoustic technology, thermal management and fluid transfer! The facility in Fort Wayne specializes in Metal fabrication, primarily exhaust pipes and other car parts for the automotive industry.
Shift and Compensation
- $15.00-17.00/Hourly depending on experience
- 1st Shift (6am - 2pm)
- Select equipment and plans layout, assemble per blue prints.
- Bolt, clamp and tack-weld parts to secure in position for welding.
- Monitor parts being run to ensure quality is adequate.
- Replace worn machines accessories.
- Complete paper work on jobs.
- Log jobs into the computer.
- Perform other essential duties as assigned
- Six months to a year related experience and/or training.
- Ability to stand, lift and bend.
- Basic mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Ability to read all units of measurement (whole numbers, fractions and decimals).
- Ability to read and comprehend blue prints.
- Ability to follow simple job instructions
- Working knowledge of QS9000 standards.