Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Welding - MIG
Plymouth, IN 46563
Local manufacturing comapny is currently seeking a highly motivated and talented individual for a MIG Welding position in the Plymouth Indiana location. We are looking for a highly driven individual that will weld metal and/or aluminum components together to fabricate or repair products according to layouts, blueprints, or work orders using a variety of arc welding equipment. Additionally, you will. . .
- Fuse or weld metal structural components together by means GMAW arc welding in the fabrication of communication towers, components and overhead sign structures
- Perform welding operations requiring a limited amount of planning of work from blueprints or other written specifications and determining operation sequence
- Utilize all safety devices and wear all mandatory personal protective safety equipment
- Adjust welding equipment to its prescribed settings
- Maintain and operate production tooling and fixtures as well as all welding equipment in a safe and secure manner
- Read and complete labor reporting system, standard shop forms and blueprints.
What it takes
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 6 months of preivous hands-on welding experience in a production environment
- The ability to accurate read a measuring tape
- The ability to read weld symbols and blueprints
- The ability to communicate and interact with coworkers in a positive manner
- The ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Highly qualified candidates will also possess:
- American Welding Society (AWS) welding certification from a recognized school
- One year of previous qualified welding experience in a professional environment
- Must be a person of passion and integrity who has the drive to excel and deliver exceptional results.
Entry Level Welding- $15/hour
Day Shift Experienced Welder- $17/hour
Night Shift Experienced Welder- $18.50/hour
Day Shift: 5: 00am - 3: 30pm
Night Shift: 7pm - 5: 30am Sunday- Thursday
Please Note: We e are sourcing candidates that can pass the 1-2G horizontal weld test for the exerienced welding positions. Entry- level welders for day shift will need to be able to pass the 1G flat weld test