Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Welding - MIG
Plymouth, IN 46563
Plymouth company is seeking highly motivated candidates to weld metal and/or aluminum components together to fabricate or repair products according to layouts, blueprints, or work orders using a variety of arc welding equipment. Additionally, you will. . .
- Fuse or weld metal structural components together by means GMAW arc welding in the fabrication of communication towers, components and overhead sign structures
- Perform welding operations requiring a limited amount of planning of work from blueprints or other written specifications and determining operation sequence
- Utilize all safety devices and wear all mandatory personal protective safety equipment
- Adjust welding equipment to its prescribed settings
- Maintain and operate production tooling and fixtures as well as all welding equipment in a safe and secure manner
- Read and complete labor reporting system, standard shop forms and blueprints.
Hours and Compensation:
- 7pm-5: 30am Sunday - Thursday
- $16/hour + $1.50 shift premium
What it takes
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 6 months of preivous hands-on welding experience in a production environment
- The ability to accurate read a measuring tape
- The ability to read weld symbols and blueprints
- The ability to communicate and interact with coworkers in a positive manner
- The ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Highly qualified candidates will also possess:
- American Welding Society (AWS) welding certification from a recognized school
- One year of previous qualified welding experience in a professional environment
- Must be a person of passion and integrity who has the drive to excel and deliver exceptional results.