Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Welding - MIG
Noblesville, IN 46060
Do you want a satisfying career with a leading metal fabrication company that values it s employees? A conservative sheet metal fabrication company located in Noblesville is currently looking for Mig/Tig Welders.
This company strives to attract, select and develop people who are talented, passionate and can help fulfill their mission to lead the industry in innovative designs, implementing state of the art technology and adhering to a principle that total quality and customer satisfaction are every associate's highest priority.
Pay: Depends on experience but range between $13-16
Shift: 3rd shift hours from 8: 30pm 7am.
- Create quality welds according to blueprints (weld symbols).
- Inspect welds for accuracy.
- Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling tapping and cutting steel/aluminum parts.
- Change wire, welding, as needed.
- High School Diplmoa/GED
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- At least 2 years Mig experience required, Tig preferred