Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Trade Compliance Specialist
Greenfield, IN 461403001
Pro Resources Staffing Service is currently searching for a qualified Trade Compliance Specialist for our client in Greenfield, Indiana. Must have previous experience in Trade Compliance and with Free Trade Agreement qualification. Direct hire opportunity offering an excellent compensation/benefits package upon hire!
The purpose of this position is to monitor and evaluate import and export trade compliance activities in support of KNA manufacturing operations.
Job Duties Include:
- Support and review import and export compliance transactions.
- Maintain HTS, Schedule B, ECCN Licensing, Country of Origin for all components and finished goods
- Coordinate and administer comprehensive classification research
- Survey and document Free Trade Agreements from suppliers annually including GSP and NAFTA.
- Complete all customer requests for FTA information.
- Complete all PSCs and protests as determined necessary by the import regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-year degree in Business or related field or hold an active license as a Custom's broker (LCB);
- 2 years' experience or technical training in Trade Compliance;
- Must achieve a 60% on the Custom's Broker exam within 18 months of hire date;
- Intermediate classification skills;
- Experience with Free Trade Agreement qualification;
- 15% travel to manufacturing plants to understand part application.
Highly Desired Skills/Qualifications:
- Customs or Export Specialist Certification
- Experience working with forwarders and brokers