Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Berne, IN 46711
Interpret conversations, written documents and other material into specified language, following established rules of grammar. Comply with all company safety, quality and environmental standards.
1. Attend meetings, when needed, to ensure the accurate oral translation of various topics.
2. Accurately translate written technical documents.
3. Accompany Associates on to the production floor to assist with technical translations.
4. Liaison for Japanese Associates and families (if needed)
5. Comply with departmental continuous improvement activities
6. Promote and ensure conformance to the companies TS 16949 procedures(Work Standards, Regulations, Quality Manual)
7. Promote and ensure conformance to the companies ISO 14001 procedures.(Recycling, Reducing Waste)
8. Promote and ensure a safe, clean, harassment free, working environment. Comply with department 5C activities
9. Effectively communicate with management, direct supervisor and associates
10. Additional projects assigned by management
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Degree in Business/related field or equivalent work experience
1. Good knowledge of English language.
2. Excellent writing and reading skills in Japanese.
3. Computer experience
4. Good communication skills
5. Good listening skills