Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Supply Chain- Inspection/QC
Lafayette, IN 47909
1st shift Quality Control Inspector
This position is responsible for performing specific inspections on parts by verifying that the products do not have visual damage and meets measured inspections.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform inspection of product at different states in the manufacturing process using precision measuring equipment such as calipers and micrometers.
- Ensure all products meets internal quality standards and customer specifications.
- Accurately and legibly document inspection results
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
Education and Experience:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have 6 months of quality experience
- Must have good work history
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Good observation and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to workload
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours