Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Supply Chain- Inspection/QC
Lafayette, IN 47909
1st shift Quality Control
This position is responsible for performing specific inspections on parts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform inspection of product at different states in the manufacturing process using precision measuring equipment such as calipers and micrometers.
- Ensure all products meet internal quality standards and customer specifications
- Accurately and legibly document inspection results
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
Education and Experience:
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have 12 months quality experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to workload
- Good observation and time management skills
- Good Organization and Communication skills
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand for 8 hours a day