Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Indianapolis, IN 46241
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the lead person for 2nd shift ASR operation
- Starting up and/or stopping the ASR plant equipment
- Ensure product quality by monitoring the picking process and making adjustments so laborers are being efficient and continually improve recoveries
- Train new laborers in picking positions
- Act as back up for all mobile equipment, covering lunches, breaks, vacations, etc.
- Assist supervisor in maintenance of ASR plant equipment
- Adhere and enforce all safety rules
- All other duties that may be assigned
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous experience at an ASR plant
- Previous experience operating mobile equipment, i.E. Loader, forklift, material handler, etc.
- Excellent leadership qualities with that ability to motivate others.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. Or more repetitively.