Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Fort Wayne, IN 46803
Pro Resources Staffing in Fort Wayne, IN, is currently recruiting for Secondary Operators.
In this position, employees are responsible for manually completing secondary operations needed to produce parts. Employees need to have good vision and good hand dexterity. These positions will train on 1st shift for a few weeks before going to 3rd Shift.
Experience in the following areas will be beneficial:
- Reading blueprints
- Using measuring equipment such as scales, micrometers, optical comparators, and calipers.
To be successful in this position, the selected candidate will need the following skills:
- Must be able and willing to work as a team member.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and use work instructions, blueprints, and measuring instruments.
- Ability to lift, carry, handle, push or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Have ability to learn quickly and retain various forms of information.
- Reading, writing and math skills are essential.
- Basic computer skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- After the parts are produced there may be additional work that needs done; things like cutting notches into the parts.
- Molding of plastic materials and 2nd Operation machining.
- Communicating with supervisors on any defects or issues with parts
- Be familiar with environmental aspects for assigned areas of responsibility and respond accordingly based on procedures and/or training.
Please apply with Pro Resources at www.Proresources.Net, or call us at 260-420-2117 (if you have already applied).