Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Sales Coordinator 6 MONTH CONTRACT
Fort Wayne, IN 46809
Pro Resources Staffing is seeking a Sales Coordinator, to work on a 6 month contractual basis, at one of our customers located in Fort Wayne, IN. The Sales Coordinator will work closely with the sales team on managing quotes through the sales order process. You will also assist with various other tasks supporting the general sales function.
Shift and Compensation
- 1st Shift
- $21.96 per hour
- Assist the sales team in generating and delivering sales quotes
- Ensure proper information is on sales tickets/ orders
- Ensure POs are correct.
- Create Pricing Sheets and maintain Price Lists
- Send Credit App Packages to potential customers
- Provide exceptional sales support to customers
- Work with sales administrators to provide project and order updates.
- Follow up with customers after bid close to increase market understanding
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the existing customer base
- Completion of Meeting planners when making calls to customers
- Consistently provide feedback to the Sales Manager to address customer service items as they arise
- Develop a working knowledge of the Company s product offerings, services, and core competencies
- Maintain organized customer information within company systems, including quotes, call logs, and follow up forms
- Liaising with trucking contractors for efficient scheduling of aggregate orders and to ensure on-time delivery
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience, preferably in a sales-related role; aggregates industry experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, experience with a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is a plus
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proven relationship management and customer service skills
- Goals and results-oriented with the ability to take initiative
- Team-oriented and coachable
- Knowledge of aggregate materials, aggregate properties, and/or concrete products or other related construction industry experience
- Experience using SA