Pro Resources Staffing Serviceshttps://www.proresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/[email protected]https://www.proresources.comhttps://www.proresources.comUSD19HOURtrue
Repro Operator B shift
2024-01-172024-03-24Industry:IndustrialJob Number: EO915631117Pay Rate: $19 / hourBranch: Fort Wayne
Are you looking for a new job where you can excel and be recognized for your hard work? We are currently searching for Machine Operators for a Fort Wayne facility that is a leading manufacturer and supplier in food packaging, providing Green Product Offerings available in the food service and grocery processor markets.
Benefits Available 21 days from Direct Hire:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, Flexible Spending Account, 401K Plan
Shift and Compensation
B Shift: 7am - 7:30pm on a 2-2-3 Rotation
The purpose of this position is to operate and maintain machinery used in manufacturing high-quality food packaging products.
• Follows plant safety procedures and guidelines
• Know emergency procedures and what to do in the event of power outages, machine failures, workplace injuries, etc.
• Wears and utilizes personal protective equipment (PPE) as required
• Understand and identifies Lock-out/Tag-out procedures
• Informs supervisor of safety issues; reports any workplace injury or incident immediately
• Start machines by engaging controls
• Stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur and report malfunctions to a supervisor
• Feed and monitor the speed of machines during the production process
• Performs unskilled production work such as feeding machines and packing a wide variety of products
• Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards
• Maintains his or her work area in neat condition
• Record product, packaging and order information on specified forms and records along with additional documentation as required
• Support company Food Safety efforts through commitment and compliance to SQF standard practices and policies
• Assists other workers with specific chores as requested
• Follow plant quality practices including Good Manufacturing Practices, or GMP’s
Moderate computer skills
Willingness to work and follow verbal/written instructions
Lifting up to 50lbs
Meet Your Recruiter
Locally-owned since 1986, Pro Resources is an employment services firm specializing in short-term, long-term and direct hire staffing in the Industrial, Clerical and Professional job markets. At Pro Resources, we are more than just a staffing firm. As our employee, there is never a fee for our service. We strive to match your skills, qualifications and desires to our customers’ open positions. We offer healthcare, dental and vision benefits, direct deposit, pay card services, referral bonuses and employee of the month rewards. At each of our 16 locations, we look forward to helping you find the perfect job opportunity to begin your new career.