Assists claimants through early intervention to aid individuals in a quicker return to meaningful employment.
Shift and Compensation
- 8am-5pm Monday- Friday
- $19.23 an hour
- Schedule, coordinate & facilitate meetings/orientations/assessments (virtual and in-person).
- Conduct informational sessions.
- Interviews & assesses customer’s individual needs.
- Promotes the services available through WorkOne Center and its partner agencies.
- Data entry of all required RESEA data into the State’s Case Management system, Indiana Career Connect/ICC (case notes/scanned documents/services) in a timely manner and in accordance with RESEA policies /procedures.
- Coordinate with the Unemployment Insurance Benefits department to submit Failed to Participate/FTP information.
- Refers customers to the appropriate next steps pertaining to employment, training, and community resource referrals.
- 3 years of experience in business administration, social services, state or federal employment service programs, customer service, or related experience.