Quality Technician/Third shift
Job Summary: To verify production is manufacturing parts within specified guidelines including, but not limited to, work instructions, control plans, set up sheets, deviations, etc. and immediately communicate all perceived non-conformances.
Shift and Compensation
- Sunday-Thursday- overtime possible
- Complete daily audit sheet. Enter, transcribe, record, and store/maintain information in written or electronic form.
- Help ensure Quality Systems Basic standards are maintained throughout the manufacturing process.
- Have new Job Packets compiled and available to production as needed.
- Calibrate calipers, gages, weights, micrometers, etc. and maintain records.
- Assist with new launches; implementing processes, procedures and work instructions.
- Help maintain a filing system for all quality and production paperwork to ensure ISO/TS 16949 standards are being met.
- Inspect incoming raw material. Compare label information to the COA and complete all required incoming inspections and documentation to ensure compliance.
- Record product, packaging and order information on specified forms and records.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products, to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools as needed.
- Sort defective products or materials and move to specified areas.
- Have a working relationship with management team and co-workers.
- Able to listen to instructions and follow directions.
- Able to communicate necessary information to management team and/or co-workers.
- Follow process books 100%.
- Observe and obey all safety rules.
- Dependable transportation.
- Perform basic math, Excel and Microsoft Word skills.
- Knowledge of calipers, gauges, weights and micrometers a plus.
- Work minimum 40 hour week plus any mandatory overtime as needed which may include Saturdays/Sundays. Production needs dictate shift hours and overtime.
- Work with some fiberglass material and various fiber materials.
- Fast paced. Rapidly changing environments. Constant multitasking.