Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Orland, IN 43545
Pro Resources Staffing Services in Angola is currently searching for a Quality Manager/SQF Auditor in Orland, IN! This position is DIRECT HIRE, and offers an excellent compensation/benefits package! 4-day work week! (M-Th)
Shift and Compensation
Lead plant internal quality audit and monthly inspection programs. Create and coordinate schedule, coordinate training new hire and annual training, develop checklists, generate reports and follow-through with corrective action assignee's to ensure CARs are completed, effectiveness is verified and audits are closed. Participate in programs as an auditor/inspector. Provide insights through external audits/inspections of other facilities.
Responsible for plant traceability systems and mock recall exercises for ingredients, packaging and finished product.
Executes plant-scheduled and Corporate-initiated trace exercises, including requests for mock recalls at the third-party DC level. Leads plant food defense team by conducting team meetings, audits and assessments.
Responsible for plant analytical, physical, chemical, and microbiological testing program by performing sampling and testing, reporting results, analyzing for trends and coordinating corrective action.
Responsible for validation of sampling and test methods. Includes finished product, ingredient, process, shelf-life and environmental testing and programs.
- Investigates in-plant quality incidents (foreign material, nonconforming product) and consumer complaints, identifying root causes and facilitating corrective action with plant teams. Uses Envision software to access consumer complaint data and generate reports to communicate trends and facilitate action plans.
- Function as HACCP team member responsible for conducting risk assessments, audits and organizing program reassessments for continuous improvement.
- Identify opportunities and design plans for expanded use of the plant electronic data collection system, anticipating future applications.
- Learn QA Director responsibilities and function as back-up.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking, influence and demonstrate change.
- A commitment to ethical business standards and personnel integrity
- Self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in both oral and written format.
- Ability to work effectively with employees supervisors while maintaining a professional image.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software including spreadsheet applications.
- Accuracy in work and strong attention to detail.
- Must be a full-time employee of Consolidated Packaging Group, LLC
- Thorough understanding of HACCP and SQF Code Level 2 to be competent to effectively implement HACCP based food safety plans and SQF Level 2 requirements to implement and maintain SQF systems relevant to Consolidated Packaging Group, LLC scope of certification