Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Indianapolis, IN 46220
Pro Resources Staffing Service is assisting our client in their search for a Purchasing/ Sales Support Specialist. This is a full-time, temp to perm opportunity. Hours-8am-5pm M-F. Must have previous experience in Purchasing/Tool & Die/Manufacturing.
Our client is a distributor of industrial products (punches, die sets, die and mold repair items) to manufacturers in North America. Their customers vary in scope from independent machine shops to multinational corporations. All depend on their superior customer service, rapid delivery, and top brand name products. They have been in business since 1940 and are located in the desirable area of Broadripple!
This candidate would fill a full time position in their Customer Service/Inside Sales Department. Training will be provided for a candidate having an excellent work ethic, positive attitude, the ability to learn and apply technical information, and top notch multi-tasking skills. There are NO COLD CALL SALES for this position. This is not a telemarketing position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- working with an established customer base
- processing customer quotes, mechanical drawings, and orders
- helping customers select the best products and services for their unique needs
- communicating with customers and suppliers via phone, FAX, and email
The company offers a competitive salary, paid vacation with paid time off on major holidays, health insurance, and an IRA retirement plan with company matched contributions. Salary for this position depends on experience. They are a drug-free workplace with a comfortable working environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience in mechanics, manufacturing, machine tools or engineering
- a high school diploma or higher
- extreme attention to detail
- effective communication skills
- proficiency with Word and Excel
- the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and follow through to completion
- strong organizational skills