Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Huntington, IN 46750
Hiring for 1st shift
$11/hr start pay
Entry Level positions with potential for direct hire
* Responsible for frequently pulling and stacking product based on daily orders. Meeting specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
* Responsible for operating various pieces of equipment (i.E. Bendi, Palletizer, Dolly Loader, Pallet Wrapper, Forklift, and Electrical Pallet Jacks).
* Responsible for keeping products separated, organized and in good rotation.
* Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
* Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
* Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
* Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas.
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred.
* Must be able to able to stand, walk, kneel, bend, push or pull for virtually the entire shift. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently and manually stack and move cases up to 6-8 cases high.
* Must be able to work in an environment where temperature is maintained at 35-40 degrees Fahrenheit.
* Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
* Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).