Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Kendallville, IN 46755
Circuit board manufacturer in Kendallville is seeking qualified individuals to work as press operators.
Shift and Compensation
- 2nd Shift: 3: 00pm - 11: 00pm
- $ 9.70/hour plus scheduled pay increases at 30 and 60 days
- Operate the press properly and efficiently
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Unload press
- De-flash and trim excess materials from circuit board
- Perform quality inspection on parts
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Good attendance expected
Please note, this facility is a smoke free facility. At no point thru the shift are employees permitted to leave the property as it is a straight 8 hour shift.
Pro Resources offers affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as employee referral bonuses