Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Fort Wayne, IN 46803
Assembling wooden furniture primarily used for commercial purposes; such as cabinets for printers, ticket counters and podiums. Candidates will work in various areas around the facility based on business need. Other duties will include (but not limited) sanding, glueing, building crates & help assemble counters in different crews, cleaning, etc.
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Experience with hand/power tools
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Fabrication / Cabinet Assembly experience
- Deburring Metal
Positions: Polisher/General Labor
- $11.00hr -$14.00hr Depending on experience. 1st Shift (6: 30am-3: 00pm) Overtime required if needed.
- Long term Temp to Direct Hire on both positions.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Fabrication Experience is a plus but not a must.
- Ability to work as a team
- Must be okay with dust, dusty areas.
- Must be okay to work with hands
- Capable to do monotonous jobs
- Eager to train on other jobs