Laser/Plasma operator- First shift! Four 10-hour days!
Shift and Compensation
- If overtime is scheduled it will be on Friday 5-1:30.
- $17-$19 depending on experience
- Set up and operate fiber laser machines to cut materials.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and blueprints to determine machine settings and tooling requirements.
- Monitor machine operation and adjust as necessary to maintain quality and production standards.
- Perform routine maintenance on machines and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Use measuring tools, such as calipers and micrometers, to verify part dimensions and ensure that parts meet specifications.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment, following all company policies and procedures related to safety.
- Communicate with other team members and supervisors to ensure that production goals are met.