Pro Resources Staffing has partnered with a well known company in Hartford City, Indiana. If you are looking for a hands on position, with a company that wants to make you part of the family, look no further, we have the perfect position for you. Apply with us and learn more about the great opportunities! Many great benefits offered upon direct hire.
Shift and Compensation
- 12 hour swing shift
- 4 days on days (7a-7p)
- Off 4 days
- 4 days on nights (7p-7a)
- $17.47 (increase to $19.52 after 90 days.)
- Able to work safely after receiving extensive safety training in all OSHA required subjects that relate to a paper mill manufacturing environment.
Able to follow all established area SOP’s.
Able to operate powered industrial vehicles.
Complete a comprehensive power industrial vehicle inspection.
Complete training and safely demonstrate ability to perform assigned duties.
Cleaning facilities, streets and walkways; clean dryer hoods daily; empty oil drums; maintain drains to ensure unimpeded operations; clean-up stock spills; power wash machinery; paint equipment and guards; assist in shipping department on a rotational basis; sweeps out trailers as required and lays out anti-friction mats.
Support outages as required.
Able to provide assistance to:
- Utility, Conveyor and Scale operators.
- Foreman – Miscellaneous work as necessary. Able to work independently in a remote area and provide feedback to the foreman with good communication skills as problems arise
Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED preferred