Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Indianapolis, IN 46205
Busy doctor s office specializing in foster care and psychological services is seeking an experienced Office Manager Assistant to facilitate running the office, assisting staff, and helping clients while maintaining a professional, caring demeanor.
Shift and Compensation
- Mid-shift, Tues Fri
- 11am 8pm,
- Sat 10am 7pm
- Answering phones
- Arranging conferences & travel
- Data entry, typing
- Creating & proofreading correspondence
- Customer service
- Conducting drug screens
- Maintaining records
- Managing projects
- Training and orientation
- Operating and maintaining office equipment.
- Must adhere to HIPPA privacy guidelines.
- 2-4 years minimum experience in office management
- Typing 45wpm
- Dynamite computer skills
- Excellent phone and customer service skills
- High level of patience and empathy
- MUST have valid driver s license and pass background check.
- Perfect attendance is required.
- Strict business professional dress code.
- Must demonstrate the ability to handle difficult clients while staying professional.