Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Fort Wayne, IN 46803
Pro Resources Staffing in Fort Wayne, IN, is currently recruiting for Molding Operators.
In this position, employees will operate molding machines to produce various products for machining. Employees need to have good math skills and be able to lift 60lbs as needed throughout the shift.
Experience in the following areas will be beneficial:
- Reading blueprints
- Using measuring equipment such as scales, micrometers, optical comparators, and calipers.
To be successful in this position, the selected candidate will need the following skills:
- Must be able and willing to work as a team member.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and use work instructions, blueprints, and measuring instruments.
- Ability to lift, carry, handle, push or pull up to 60 lbs.
- Have ability to learn quickly and retain various forms of information.
- Reading, writing and math skills are essential.
- Basic computer skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Molding of plastic materials and 2nd Operation machining.
- Light maintenance and/or preventative maintenance of all equipment within cell.
- Be familiar with environmental aspects for assigned areas of responsibility and respond accordingly based on procedures and/or training.
Please apply with Pro Resources at www.Proresources.Net , or call us at 260-420-2117 (if you have already applied).