Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Goshen, IN 46526
3rd shift Melt Technician
Pro Resources is currently seeking a 3rd Shift Melt Technician Production Associate to work at a global manufacturer with a facility located in Goshen. This company s specialty is to produce and work with various types of metals, in all its forms, shapes and sizes. Innovative processes and use of heavy machinery are used to produce, manufacture and distribute a variety of metal based products such as rods, wires, powders, and products for welding and thermal spraying. Our main objective is to hire the best person we can find for every position. Excellent benefits upon Direct Hire including health and wellness programs, insurance, paid time off, company retirement program, and many talent development initiatives.
Shift and Compensation
- Will be training on 1st shift for 1 month.
- 3rd shift (10pm-6am with overtime possible)
- $ 17.50/hr for 3rd shift, $17.00 to train on 1st shift (6am-2pm)
- Experience with melting furnace
- Perform melting, pouring, sampling, and spudding procedures using best practices
- Inspect furnace, setup, operate, control, maintain, and monitor induction furnaces
- Forklift experience
- Computer Skills (will be operating a computer/atomization tower)
- Working safely in accordance with company standards
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to be subject to extreme heat, humidity, noise, vibrations, dusts, and fires
- Frequent lifting, climbing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, and pulling
- Attention to detail
- Lifting up to 50lbs at times during shift
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
- Ability to demonstrate good attendance record
- Self-motivated with ability to work with a team