Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
New Haven, IN 46774
This position is located in New Haven, IN. The company creates motion control solutions, apply standard products, customize product extension and develop new designs.
Positions are long term, with the possibility for direct hire after 90 days.
Experience is required; prefer at least 2-3 years of manufacturing/industrial experience.
Shift /Hours: 1st Shift; 7: 00am 3: 30pm (Monday - Friday)
- Move and handle materials
- Unload trucks
- Receive and maintain materials
- Prepare materials for shipment and other related work as required
- Must have experience with using business information systems to look up orders, print packing slips and assure that the correct documents are being processed
- Recent stable & consistent work history
- Reliable; good attendance
- Positive attitude; willingness to be team player
- Ability to stand and walk continuously throughout work day; reach, lift, carry, load, and unload materials, tools, and equipment up to 35 lbs.
- Willing to follow safety procedures; wear required PPE
- Detailed and able to follow quality instructions and processes
Preferred, but not Required:
- Knowledge and ability to use various types of measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers, and gauges
- Ability to use hydraulic and/or pneumatic tools, and hand tools such as wrenches, screwdrivers, etc., to make repairs, or adjustments
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints