Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Indianapolis, IN 46221
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely operate material handling equipment.
- Responsible for loading material in preparation of shipments.
- Responsible for moving material in yard as needed.
- Conduct pre-operational inspection of equipment prior to use.
- Complete and maintain documentation (i.E. Pre-trip inspection).
- Perform preventative maintenance on the equipment.
- Provide excellent customer service to every customer while assisting the retail operation.
- Ensure compliance with all state and local laws as it pertains to purchasing scrap.
- Greet returning customers and assist new ones to ensure repeat business.
- Safely direct truck and customer movement throughout yard.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a certified crane operator.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to frequently work with heights.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- A clear understanding and adherence to safety regulations.
- Must be a team player dedicated to the organization.
- Knowledge of scrap is a plus.
Customer service experience