Pro Resources Staffing has partnered with a well known company in Hartford City, Indiana. If you are looking for a hands on position with a company that wants to make you part of the team. Look no further, we have the perfect position for you. Apply with us and learn more about the great opportunities, and many great benefits offered upon direct hire.
Shift and Compensation
- 8:00am - 4:30pm
Keep production lines supplied with the correct amounts, combination and types of raw materials. Stage and move raw materials and finished goods to and from production, storage and warehouse areas.
- Safety - work in accordance with safety rules and actively support safety team
- Attendance - be present for scheduled hours
- Housekeeping - Maintain a clean work area free of debris
- Quality - Quality Management System Procedure adherence
- Inspect and validate raw material
- Remove contamination from raw material
- Complete production paperwork accurately
- Enter data for RM scrap and FG resin into computerized inventory system
- Maintain paperwork and print any labels which may be required
- Transport weighed materials to appropriate locations
- Keep lines supplied with raw materials according to recipe
- Measure fall out
- Break bales, load belt and spread bags on belt
- Inventory responsibility
- Daily maintenance of forklift
- Break relief for other material handlers
- Proficient with MH 1 and 2 job duties, backfilling as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Forklift certified
- High school diploma/GED