Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Butler, IN 46721
Pro Resources has partnered with Janus International Group, a roll up door manufacturer specializing in customer self-storage solutions, beginning with the production of its industry-leading 3rd generation industrial sheet roll-up doors and extending to facility components as well as self-sustaining hallway systems. Janus International Group has been serving the commercial sheet door market and self-storage industry since 2002. Janus is currently seeking assembly associates for their 1st Shift and 2nd Shift Material Handler.
Shift and Compensation
- Monday - Thursday (6 a.M. - 4: 30 p.M.)
- Friday (6 a.M. - 2: 30 p.M.)
- Saturday (6 a.M. - 12 p.M.)
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Help production workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying or holding material needs.
- Apply hand or foot brakes and move levers to lock hoists.
- Move materials to and from storage or production areas by hand or using other equipment.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material needs.
- Record numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
- Attach slings, hooks, or other devices to lift materials and/or product with overhead crane/hoist and guide loads.
- Maintain storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected.
- Keep work area clean and neat.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must have good attendance record .