Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Avilla, IN 46710
Manufacturing facility in Avilla is looking for a motivated individual for their Material Handling department. In this position candidates will be responsible for moving approved components, racks, in-process and finished goods in the facility as required.
Shift and Compensation
2pm - 10pm
- Move approved components to the production lines and keep lines sufficiently stocked and well organized
- Move racks, in-process, and finished goods and place in designated areas
- Perform daily inspections of the forklifts and ensure that they are in good working order
- Drive safely and obey all applicable safety rules
- Help to keep the warehouse clean and orderly
- Maintain effective Quality and Environmental documentation
- Participate in continuous improvement teams as required
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Available to work OT - Including 12 hour shifts and weekends
- Previously forklift certified with at least 6 months experience
- Possess Valid Driver s License