1st Shift Material Handler
Pro Resources has partnered with a manufacturer in Greenville, Ohio that creates the clearcoat, electrocoat and resin coatings on automobiles, providing corrosion protection and a clear, durable finish.
1st Shift, 7am-3:30pm
Job Title: Water Spider
- Candidate will be receiving FedEx shipments.
- Candidate will be checking production suppliers and re-stocking each area.
- Managing production stock area.
- Identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory
- Prior forklift experience is preferred.
- Lifting up to 50-60 pounds
- Ability to stand and walk in work environment majority of shift
- Occasional use of stairs required
- Occasional lifting, bending, and twisting of various range and motion requiring physical exertion when handling materials or equipment