Pro Resources is seeking a 2nd and 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician for a client in Nappanee, IN. This position is responsible for equipment and facility maintenance and repairs.
Shift and Compensation
- 2nd and 3rd Shift
- $30/hr+ $1 shift differential
- Follow manufacturing methods to perform normal job tasks in a safe manner.
- Work with a partner in most cases.
- Perform general clean up to keep work area clean and organized.
- Responsible to perform the equipment and facility preventive maintenance as scheduled.
- Contract service suppliers and materials for necessary repairs or PM according to the plan
- Inform Planning and Production for the scheduled PM
- Support manufacturing team for shorter unplanned downtime
- Issue purchase requisitions and receive materials in ERP system as needed.
- Maintain Fixed assets list in ERP and work orders schedule for PM.
- Follows Company’s Compliance requirements.
- Maintains and improves the quality management system.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education and Training: High school or as deemed sufficient by management
- Technical Requirements: good mechanical aptitude; use of general tools and measuring
equipment; basic computer skills
- Experience: At least 2 years work experience in similar role, or as deemed sufficient by
management, API/ISO 9001:2015 experience a plus, Rockwell and Fanuc software
experience a plus