Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Fort Wayne, IN 46809
Pro Resources Staffing Services in Fort Wayne, IN is searching for a 2nd Shift, Maintenance Technician!
Shift and Compensation
- 2nd Shift
- $21.06/hour +
- Maintain and troubleshoot all Machine and process systems, electrical and mechanical
- Performs routine maintenance of systems based on machine PM requirements
- Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods and materials
- Develop and maintain a good working relationships across all levels in the organization
- Use proficiently all hand and power tools, measuring instruments, diagnostic instruments with the performance of maintenance duties.
- Be familiar with machine shop equipment and be able to use with a reasonable level of skill.
- Maintain all machinery, equipment, building components, etc. In accordance with manufacturers specifications.
- Be a participant on Emergency Response Team. Wear necessary PPE for chemical cleanup requiring a respirator.
- Install and maintain feeder and branch circuit wiring including single and three phase systems.
- Layout and install rigid and EMT, IMC, conduit systems for feeder and branch circuit wiring in accordance with National Electrical Code and approved practices.
- Minimum 3 years of proven repair experience in the mechanical field.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and blueprints.
- Must qualify for 24 hour Hazmat Technician.
- Lift 40 lbs. From floor, bend, twist, climb, crawl.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Attention to detail and good math skills required.
- Pass post-offer drug screen and physical