Pro Resources is seeking a 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician for a client in Butler, IN. Maintenance Technicians perform maintenance and repairs on machines and plants. They check the performance of machinery, clean and lubricate them, perform basic diagnostics, and test damaged machine parts to determine whether major repairs are necessary. Apply today!
Shift and Compensation
- 3rd Shift
- Pay dependent on experience
- Ability to perform and follow preventive maintenance procedures.
- Performs routine inspections and reports findings to Maintenance Manager or
- Has the ability to trouble shoot and repair processing equipment.
- Assisting in the solution and solving of technical problems.
- Ability to disassemble, repair and reassemble processing equipment.
- Monitors inventory of parts and supplies and reports deficiencies to the
Maintenance Manager or the Department Head
- Participates in training classes in order to upgrade skill levels.
- Communicates with operating personnel on equipment problems and corrects the
problem where and when needed.
- Always observes department safety rules and work instructions, making sure
other maintenance personnel do the same.
- Keeps work area clean, especially after the completion of a repair.
- Assists maintenance staff on repairs in the plant as needed.
- Knowledge of location of plant and commercial departments
- Basic knowledge of NPS organization structure and responsibilities of
- Knowledge and skill in basic warehouse functions
- Read tape measure
- Read micrometer
- Read and understand Bar Mics
- Run a forklift
- Run a Job crane
- Read Maintenance and related equipment operating manuals
- Read and interpret machine blueprints and use in correcting problems