Are you looking for a position with stability and advancement opportunities? This could be the position for you! Pro Resources is recruiting for a Maintenance Technician for a reputable local company in Berne, Indiana. This company has been in business for 30+ years and is still growing! Apply today and we’ll work hard to get you connected with this employer, a leading manufacturer of fasteners!
Their team in Berne is excited to add a 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician who values company culture like they do! They believe in working together to create a culture where everyone is part of the family.
Job Status: Direct Hire
Shift: 3rd (11pm-7:30am) Must be available to train on 1st Shift.
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Annual Pay increases
- Paid time off from Christmas Eve to New Year's Day
- Free Uniforms
Job Duties Include:
- Installs, repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation.
- Dismantles machinery and removes/replaces defective parts.
- Evaluates and recommends equipment improvement to improve efficiency, capability and yield.
Ideal Candidate Background:
- Three years maintenance experience in both electrical and mechanical areas
- Ability so show on the floor trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proactive, team working, time management and attention to detail