Pro Resources Staffing is seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic at one of our customers, located in Fort Wayne, IN.
- Direct Hire
- 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift openings
- $27- $30/hr (depending on experience)
Primary Job Duties:
- Install machinery, equipment, and related systems in a workmanlike manner with minimum supervision and showing initiative in the solutions of routine minor problems arising in the course of a project.
- Use proficiently all hand and power tools, measuring instruments, diagnostic instruments in the performance of duties.
- Be familiar with machine shop equipment and be able to use with a reasonable level of skill.
- Read and accurately interpret hydraulic, electrical and mechanical prints and drawings.
- Use arc welder and oxygen-acetylene torch.
- Layout and construct jigs and fixtures for use in production operations.
- Maintain all machinery, equipment, building components, in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- Be a participant on Plant's Emergency Response Team. Wear required PPE; including a respirator or SCBA for chemical cleanup.
- Install and maintain feeder and branch circuit wiring including single and three phase systems.
- Programmable Logic Controllers – hand wiring and ability to write and modify programs.
- Layout and install rigid and EMT, IMC, conduit systems for feeder and branch circuit wiring in accordance with National Electrical Code and approved practices.
- Know the requirements and interpretations of the National Electrical Code and maintain the ability to apply the knowledge.
- Have thorough knowledge of electronic devices, i.e. electronic flow meters, encoders, servo motors, sensors, photo eyes, etc.
- Monitor and maintain plant service equipment consisting of air conditioning and heating systems, hot and chilled water circulation systems, chiller, cooling tower, boiler, feed water system, water softening system, air compressors, etc.
- Previous Manufacturing/Industrial Experience Preferred
- Must have High School diploma, GED, or Journeyman Card
- Must have minimum 4 years’ experience as a maintenance millwright and electrician
- Two year technical degree preferred