Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Hudson, IN 46747
Direct Hire Opportunity!
Under the supervision of the Maintenance Area Manager, installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structure, and pipe and electrical systems, following specifications, blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings, using hand tools, power tools, hoist, crane, and measuring and testing instruments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearing, gears, and other parts of machinery, using rags, brushes,
and grease guns.
2. Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and
electronic components of machinery and equipment.
3. Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment, such as robots or
4. Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment, using electrical and electronic test
5. Repairs and maintains the facility s machinery and mechanical equipment such as engine s,
tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment.
6. Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts, following
specifications or blueprints, using precision measuring instruments and hand tools.
7. Assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic
equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related
8. Support MOS, safety programs, and participate on problem solving teams. Also responsible for practicing good housekeeping standards.
9. Observe and listens to operating machines to diagnose machine malfunction and determine
need for adjustment or repair.
10. Follow all safety regulations. Know and adhere by OSHA Standards and NECC Codes.
11. Be able to work at tall heights in Genie Boom or Scissor Lift.
12. Performs other essential functions as assigned.