Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Warsaw, IN 46580
Are you an experienced Machinist looking for a job? Are you looking for a rewarding career with great pay and opportunities?
We are looking for experienced and driven machinists in the Warsaw area.
Shift 2nd and 3rd
Pay - $17 + depending on experience
This position is responsible for setting up machines, checking products, and keeping production items running through machining areas with quantity and quality acceptable to the company s standard. May also perform additional responsibilities which include, but are not limited to, non-destructive testing, cell support, mass finishing, injection molding, and polishing.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup machines, lathes, mills, or machining centers for the production of products.
- Participate in ongoing process improvements.
- Record production through DPI terminal and maintain count cards.
- May perform additional cell responsibilities as necessary.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Must have a working knowledge of precision measuring equipment including mics, calipers, comparators, and indicators.
- Must be able to lift in the 60-pound range repeatedly.
- Must be able to work in a team/cellular environment.
- Must demonstrate ability to perform setup on machines.
Education/ Experience Requirements
- High School diploma plus two years machining experience on CNC lathes and/or mills or have four semesters or verified vocational or high school machine shop training with one year of CNC experience.