Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Fort Wayne, IN 46803
NEEDED: Experienced CNC Machinists
Pro Resources Staffing in Fort Wayne is currently staffing for a local division of a large international company. Our client company is looking for experienced CNC Machinists that have worked with plastics.
If you have experience in the following areas:
- Set up and operation of CNC machines; when authorized, programming and troubleshooting
- Reading blueprints
- Using measuring equipment such as scales, micrometers, PI tapes, optical comparators, and calipers.
To be successful in this position, the selected candidate will need the following skills:
- Must be able and willing to work as a team member.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience operating CNC machines.
- Ability to read and use work instructions, blueprints, and measuring instruments.
- Have ability to learn quickly and retain various forms of information.
- Reading, writing and math skills are essential.
- Basic computer skills.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Molding of PTFE and 2nd Operation machining.
- Light maintenance and/or preventative maintenance of all equipment within cell.
- Be familiar with critical environmental aspects for assigned areas of responsibility and respond accordingly based on the Aspects and Impacts Matrix, procedures and/or training.
To be considered for this position, you need to have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of one year experience in set up of manual and CNC machines; when authorized, programming and troubleshooting
- Advanced knowledge of blueprints and measuring equipment such as scales, micrometers, PI tapes, optical comparators, and calipers.
- Machining varied plastic to tight tolerances.
- High school diploma / GED