Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Fort Wayne, IN 46809
Position: Machinist- Roll Threading
All shifts are 1st, 7: 30am-4: 00pm
Pay: $14.00-$20.00 depending on experience
Duties may include:
- Must have experience with one of theses machines: Reed/Roll Threader machine, puts threads on steel rods, Landis machine, Pee-Wee/German Roll Threading machine
- Use instruments such as plug and ring gauges, calipers, and micrometers.
- May operate bench grinder or cutter-grinding machine to sharpen tools. May machine plastics or other nonmetallic materials. May operate single spindle CNC machine.
- Clean machines, tooling and parts and remove chips from machine when necessary.
- Interacts with supervisor and/or engineering staff to improve productivity or troubleshoot machining problems.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area utilizing 5S techniques and methods.
- Maintain production records using production cards, layout sheets, programs.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- will be responsible for over-seeing other employees as well.
Requirements for Consideration:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year factory related experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs