Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
New Haven, IN 46774
As a leader in the staffing and recruiting industry, Pro Resources Staffing is dedicated to connecting great employees with great companies. The staffing office in Fort Wayne, IN currently seeks qualified Machine Operator to work 2nd shift at a local client facility. This position is located in New Haven, IN. The company creates motion control solutions, apply standard products, customize product extension and develop new designs. Positions are long term, with the possibility for direct hire after 90 days.
Shift and Compensation
- 2nd Shift (Monday - Friday), 3: 30pm 12: 00am
- $15.45 - $15.91/hour
- Operating various types of machines and equipment including drilling, milling, tapping, reaming, punching, cutoff, threading, bending, and stackers to produce a part from raw material to partially finished or finished product.
- Diagnosing machine trouble and making mechanical adjustments and minor repairs.
- Setting-up and running auto-assembly machines for each job by selecting, installing and adjusting the proper tools, fixtures, speed, feed and other machine controls for the operation.
- Stocking machines with appropriate components, parts and materials, turning machine on for sample run, performing first-article inspection, making further adjustments as needed to continue with standard production.
- Recent stable & consistent work history; ability to verify previous employment
- Reliable; good attendance
- Positive attitude
- willingness to be team player
- Ability to stand and walk continuously throughout work day
- Reach, lift, carry, load, and unload materials, tools, and equipment up to 40 lbs.
- Willing to follow safety procedures; wear required PPE
- Detailed and able to follow quality instructions and processes
- Must be willing and able to possibly train on a 1st Shift
- Knowledge and ability to use various types of measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers, and gauges
- Ability to use hydraulic and/or pneumatic tools, and hand tools such as wrenches, screwdrivers, etc., to make repairs, or adjustments
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Experience is required; 2-3 years experience running milling type machinery, injection molding machinery, and or have worked in a cell
with other Team members.