Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Cassopolis, MI 49031
Now Hiring Machine Operators! $12/hr
These are long term opportunities!
Now seeking qualified candidates for the position of machine operators to work at a custom molding manufacturer for RV s, boats and other products. This company is a full service custom molding manufacturing company is looking to fill all shifts. They focus on recreational vehicles, marine, industrial, heavy truck and material handling markets. They manufacture a wide range of molded plastic products.
Shift and Compensation: 1st Shift- 6am-4: 30pm Monday - Thursday $12/hr, 3rd Shift- 7: 30pm-6am Sunday - Wednesday $12/hr
- Trimming finished product as needed
- Water testing product
- Check the paperwork against the molds that are on the machine.
- Fill powder boxes and make sure that the box matches the mold.
- Plan your shift, check mold sheet for colors and any mold changes that are to be made during your shift. Also, check for any cooling fixture changes.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- OSHA required housekeeping.
- Follow quality procedure: Check paperwork for any special quality requirements in the set-up guide. Sample parts, check paperwork in the job instruction packet, use white gloves on lighter colored parts, use white quality stickers and make sure the information is filled out and legible, use reject stickers on all nonconforming products produced and move the rejected parts to the area designated for disposition.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! WILLING TO TRAIN MOTIVATED CANDIDATES!
Company is ISO Certified.