2nd Shift positions:
3:00 pm - 11:30pm
May be required to work OT
$18.75 + $1.50 shift premium
$1 attendance bonus for working 40 hours/wk.
Direct hire after 90 days with pay increase, based on performance
- Set up and operate single and/or multiple cold heading machines to produce quality products of any complexity
- Plan and perform close tolerance setups with little or no assistance
- Use scales, micrometers, dial indicators and fixed gages to check and gage work
- Start machine, observes operation, and inspects first run and sample work piece to ensure machining conforms to specifications
- Work with engineering and/or maintenance to resolve specific machine, tooling, setup problems that may arise
-Sets up and operates multiple spindle machines equipped with automatic indexing and feeding mechanisms. to perform turning, boring, threading and facing operations on metal formed parts.
-Plan and perform close tolerance setups with little or no assurance.
-Must be able to read and follow process standards, control plans and work instructions.
-Start machine, observe operation inspects first run and sample work piece to ensure machining conforms to specifications.
-Remove and install specified tooling during production run and changeovers while making necessary adjustments.
- Earn up to $4,400/hr. in bonuses
- Temp to hire after 90 days
- Yearly pay increases based on performance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 100% 401(k) match, up to 10% of pay
- Holiday and vacation pay, including paid time off from Christmas Eve - New Years Day
- Free uniforms