Pro Resources has partnered with Janus International Group, a roll-up door manufacturer specializing in customer self-storage solutions, beginning with the production of its industry-leading 3rd Generation industrial sheet roll-up doors, and extending to facility components as well as self-sustaining hallway systems. Janus International Group has been serving the commercial sheet door market and self-storage industry since 2002.
Janus is currently looking for full-time associates to help with assembly, material handling, and various other duties to assist in the production of the doors. Interested in individuals who are willing to work overtime including weekends.
Shift and Compensation
- $17.00 days- $18.00 nights
- First Shift 6:00-4:30 Monday -Thursday , 6-2:30 Friday and 6-Noon Saturday if scheduled
- Second shift 4:30-3:00am Monday -Thursday, Friday 2:30-11:00
- $1.00 Shift Bonus
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Help production workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying or holding material needs.
- Apply hand or foot brakes and move levers to lock hoists.
- Move materials to and from storage or production areas by hand or using other equipment.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material needs.
- Record numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
- Attach slings, hooks, or other devices to lift materials and/or products with an overhead crane/hoist and guide loads.
- Maintain storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected.