Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Columbia City, IN 46725
As a leader in the staffing and recruiting, Pro Resources Staffing is dedicated to connecting great employees with great companies. The staffing office in Fort Wayne, IN is currently seeking a qualified Inventory Associate to work 1st Shift (6am-2pm) at a client facility located in Columbia City, IN.
The selected candidate must be willing to work alternate schedules during mid-end of month counts.
- Assist with stocking incoming inventory as soon as it is received.
- Ensure all product that is on overstock racks is in the correct location and is clearly labeled.
- Responsible for stocking all non-anodize overstock racks and ensuring they are neat and organized.
- Work closely with Parts Pullers to locate parts that are holding and match them to the orders.
- Monitor and update order holds as is necessary.
- Responsible for receiving and processing all incoming returns.
- Work closely with multiple departments to expedite the RGA process.
- Organize and assist with maintaining product inventory as well as returns; may perform other duties as deemed necessary.
- A great attitude and attendance; must be honest and trustworthy; inventory experience is helpful
- Mechanical aptitude is preferred; must be able to read a tape measure
- Must have be willing to obtain a forklift license
- Must be able to accurately count and enter data into a computer
- Effective communication skills a must, need to be able to read work instructions and to verbally communicate with other employees
- Must be able to walk, stand, twist, bend, squat, stoop, kneel, climb ladders and stairs, and lift 40 lbs. On a continuous basis for an 8-hour work day.