Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Geneva, IN 46740
Custom tubular fabricator of metals for original equipment manufacturer seeking an individual to perform inspection on completed product as production occurs.
Shift and Compensation
- 3rd Shift (11 pm - 7 am)
- Training on 1st Shift.
- Operating machines as needed, including loading/unloading parts.
- Individual needed to inspect different small parts throughout production process.
- Individual will need to run/monitor Rotofinish.
- Inspect parts visually while using various gages/measuring equipment.
- Package parts.
- Identify proper labeling and packaging on product.
- Prior work experience, skills and knowledge of inspection in a production setting.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Must have steel-toe boots.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Must have good vision.
- Past manufacturing/industrial experience.
- Excellent attendance.
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.