Find a Great Opportunity
Check out the full time, temp-to-hire and temporary jobs waiting for you.
Indianapolis, IN 462183144
2nd or 3rd shift, Direct Hire
Downtown Indy area
Industrial Maintenance Technicians plan and perform a wide range of duties involving installation, assembly, repair and general maintenance of equipment, heavy machinery, buildings, grounds and facilities.
Duties include: preventative maintenance of machinery/equipment; repair/installation of production equipment; repair/maintenance of building electric, HVAC, plumbing and security system; maintenance of company vehicle.
**Interested applicants should submit resumes directly to [email protected] for immediate consideration.**
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- 3 to 5 years in heavy industrial manufacturing maintenance.
- Experience in troubleshooting, welding, electrical, hydraulic, fabrication and forklifts.
- Assure paperwork is accurate and make good use of consumable tools.
- Experience troubleshooting problems and resolving machining issues.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accurate work
- Willingness to work 2nd or 3rd-shift and overtime.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Manufacturing environment.
- Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment;
- Ability to climb, bend, kneel and position self to move, install/takeout, adjust, position, measure, and handle materials weighing up to 70 pounds.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401k. Paid holidays/vacation.