Furnace Operator Night Shift
Shift and Compensation
- 4-day work week Wednesday-Saturday only
Heat Treat operators are tasked with maintaining and reviewing controlled processes. Daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Testing hardness of steel fasteners in process (plain carbon and alloy)
- Monitor controls of one or more furnace lines to heat treat metal components according to specifications.
- Read and understand control equipment, such as carbon controller, at periodic intervals to ensure specified temperatures, soak out and cooling rates are maintained.
- Able to work 8 hours overtime weekly.
- Good attendance