Walkerton based manufacturing company is highly motivated
individuals for metal grinding
Shift and Compensation:
-Day Shift: Monday through Thursday 6am-4pm, Friday 6am-3pm
-Day Shift: $12.45/hour +.50/hour attendance bonus
-Night Shift: Sunday 9pm -6am; Monday through Thursday 8pm-6am
-Night Shift: $12.80/hour + .50/hour attendance bonus
- Run grinding equipment: CNC grinders, 30" snag wheel, 14" pedestal, static or portable belt grinders, die grinders, side grinder, hammers, chisels, punches and various types of gauges.
- Run drill or punch presses
- Check and verify parts to ensure quality standards.
- Report equipment related problems to management.
- Work in a safe manner.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to write legibly.
- Must wear safety glasses/goggles, steel toed shoes and hearing protection
- Must be able to functionally comprehend safety instructions, quality standards, work instructions, and instructions relative to general conduct, whether such information is communicated through written or verbal means
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employees is regularly required to sit, stand, climb, walk, use hands, and talk and hear for a minimum of eight (8) hours a day.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Periodically during the day.
- Frequently required to reach and use hands and arms.
- Must have vision capable of detecting various defects on the surface of the castings you are assigned to inspect
- Must be able to hear alarms, horns and/or unusual noises emanating from the equipment they are assigned to operate
- Employees must also demonstrate the stamina and adequate hand/eye coordination necessary to consistently achieve established production rates on assigned work
Locally-owned since 1986, Pro Resources is an employment services firm specializing in short-term, long-term and direct hire staffing in the Industrial, Clerical and Professional job markets. At Pro Resources, we are more than just a staffing firm. As our employee, there is never a fee for our service. We strive to match your skills, qualifications and desires to our customers’ open positions. We offer healthcare, dental and vision benefits, direct deposit, pay card services, referral bonuses and employee of the month rewards. At each of our 16 locations, we look forward to helping you find the perfect job opportunity to begin your new career.