Job Title: General Labor Midnights
Shifts: 11pm-7am EST (5 days a week)
Are you looking for a position with stability and advancement opportunities? This could be the position for you! Pro Resources is recruiting for a reputable local company. This company has been in business for 99 years and is still growing! Apply today and we’ll work hard to get you connected with this a leading manufacturer of gas line tubes. This reputable local company is seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to join our team as process operators.
Cut, Process, Transport, Test, Tag, Inspect, Pack, Load and Off Load steel tooling, billet and tube materials.
Monitor, manipulate and change various equipment and tooling
Perform light construction and preventative maintenance related duties as assigned.
Ensure availability of supplies and tools necessary to safely perform all related job functions.
Communicate to Management and peers regarding quality, preventative maintenance, customer focus and equipment issues, concerns and improvement initiatives. Participate in Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
Maintain clean & safe work, break and locker areas.
Wear all required safety equipment and participate in Safety Initiatives.
Follow all applicable procedures, directions and instructions.
Ensure proper preventative maintenance related to all materials, processes and equipment.
Other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds.
- Ability to pass drug screen and submit to background checks.
- Strong attention to detail and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to work overtime as needed.
- You will need to wear steel toe boots, metatarsals caps required. If you do not have any, the company can provide you with them and deduct $32 out of your first paycheck.
- You must be mechanically inclined.
- Great benefits after direct hire!
- Weekly paychecks.
- Medical, dental, vision, short term disability, and life insurance plans are available while working through Pro Resources. These options are deducted weekly from your paycheck.