Job Title: General Labor Days
Shifts: 7am-3pm (5 days a week) or 7am-5pm (4 days a week)
Are you looking for a position with stability and advancement opportunities? This could be the position for you! Pro Resources is recruiting for a reputable local company. This company has been in business for 99 years and is still growing! Apply today and we’ll work hard to get you connected with this a leading manufacturer of gas line tubes. This reputable local company is seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to join our team as process operators.
- Cut, Process, Transport, Test, Tag, Inspect, Pack, Load and Off Load steel tooling, billet and tube materials.
- Monitor, manipulate and change various equipment and tooling
- Perform light construction and preventative maintenance related duties as assigned.
- Ensure availability of supplies and tools necessary to safely perform all related job functions.
- Communicate to Management and peers regarding quality, preventative maintenance, customer focus and equipment issues, concerns and improvement initiatives. Participate in Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Maintain clean & safe work, break and locker areas.
- Wear all required safety equipment and participate in Safety Initiatives.
- Follow all applicable procedures, directions and instructions.
- Ensure proper preventative maintenance related to all materials, processes and equipment.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds.
- Ability to pass drug screen and submit to background checks.
- Strong attention to detail and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to work overtime as needed.
- You will need to wear steel toe boots, metatarsals caps required. If you do not have any, the company can provide you with them and deduct $32 out of your first paycheck.
- Great benefits after direct hire!
- Weekly paychecks.
- Medical, dental, vision, short term disability, and life insurance plans are available while working through Pro Resources. These options are deducted weekly from your paycheck.